Who we are:
Insolight is a scale-up based in Lausanne (CH) that is bringing to market a disruptive solution to combine solar energy and agriculture on the same land (“agrivoltaics”). The solution generates electricity while improving agricultural returns, thanks to dynamic light transmission and high crop protection.
We are currently deploying pilot installations in key European markets and logging orders for the scale-up. We offer an exceptional experience in clean-tech sector with direct exposure to the market. The team is passionate about making a huge impact at the food-energy nexus and looking forward to welcoming you in our cool rooftop offices.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills, a can-do attitude and a genuine desire to meet the needs of others. Candidates should be highly motivated to work in a cleantech and fast-paced start-up environment and wish to assist in the start-up’s smooth running of general administrative activities.
You will assist with the day-to-day operations of the office and support the team. You will work closely and report to the accountant and the management.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, binding, scanning, scheduling, printing
- Prepare incoming invoices for payment
- Manage account receivables
- Deal with incoming mail and arrange shipments
- Organize travel and accommodation for the team
- Deal with written communication
- General support to visitors and staff members
- Arrange signatures to various legal documents (NDA, contracts)
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Other ad-hoc admin and support tasks
- Prepare job descriptions and translations
- Answer candidates and file relevant applications
- Help prepare contracts and all necessary paperwork for employment
- Help with onboarding Admin & assistance to new employees
- Organize timesheet’s signatures
- Communicate with suppliers upon request
- Monitor and replace supplies in the office
- Help arrange team building events.
- Prepare office space for visitors.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in French and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google suite
Starting date: as soon as available
Location: Insolight office, Avenue de Longemalle, 11, 1020 Renens
Contact: Please send your application to: email@example.com